Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Spring!

It's so nice to hear the birds chirping outside, see the grass a little greener, have longer days with more daylight in the evenings, and the best part....some warmer days!  

I'm so excited about the knitting pattern projects I have in the works. I sent a pattern, yarn and needles with a friend when she left on vacation so she could test knit my new beginner scarf pattern.  I need to check to see how it went!

The other day I was taking tutorial photos for the beginner scarf pattern and I looked up and noticed how nice this yarn, the birch bark plant holder and the cyclamen looked together.  I must admit that I had to push a lot of stuff to the edges of my work table to capture this little scene. 


The dark blue green yarn is Malabrigo Rios 'Indiecita' #416 and the light blue yarn is Manos del Uruguay Maxima 'Stratus' M2426.  Making plans for these beautiful yarns!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment