Monday, November 30, 2015

November Wrap Up

In November, I finally joined Instagram!  I've been sharing behind the scenes photos of my designs in process...as well as a few non-knitting pics.  The best part about Instagram is being inspired by the many creative people and their images.

Here's nine pics to sum up my November....home, knitting, reading, family, holidays, being thankful...


Clockwise from the top left corner:
- Home Felt Applique Pillow - pattern was published in November on Ravelry. 

- Felt numbers for new "design your own" felt applique pillow pattern that is in the works.

- Knitting with navy blue Loops & Threads Cozy Wool from Michael's Craft Store.

- My homemade jam and pickles set out for Thanksgiving dinner.  Much to be thankful for!

- My State Line Blanket knitting pattern published in November and available on Ravelry.

- Checking out the knitting section of my neighborhood Johnson County, Kansas library.

- Working on the Love Felt Applique Pillow knitting pattern design.  More details in this blog post.

- Getting out my homemade Christmas ornaments.  These are a few of my favorites!  Patterns available for the Felt Applique Mitten Ornaments and The Little House ornament.

- (Center) I bought this cute handmade USA ornament at Stuff in Brookside (Kansas City, Missouri).  The centrally located heart is placed right over my home state - Kansas.  This will be a great addition to our Christmas tree!

Hope you had a good November!  Lots to look forward to as we wrap up this last month of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment